Over-the-Air Firmware Updates
Guide to Upgrade your Firmware of RoboKit and SenseKit through AMAS
The AMAS VR application comes with the built-in functionality of updating the firmware for the designated RoboKit(s) and SenseKit(s).
Stay up-to-date with the latest improvements and enhancements by keeping your RoboKits and SenseKits firmware updated. This section guides you through the process of performing over-the-air firmware updates for seamless device maintenance.
- 1.Start with opening the
Configurationtab and go to the
- 2.This will open the settings panel.
Firmware Update. This should now open the Firmware Update panel.
- 4.Fill in the Device IP, Device Port (Default: 8090) and Device Password of the device you want to update.
- 5.Select the accurate type and model of the device and then select
Download Firmware. It should open the Firmware Download Panel and start the download process.
- 6.Once the download is complete, select
Flash Firmwarebutton to finish the last step of the update on the panel.
- 8.Now exit the application and reboot the device that you just updated to enjoy the latest firmware.
Firmware Upgrade in AMAS Application